DISCLOSURE ACCORDING TO ART. 12 AND 13 OF EU REGULATION No. 679/2016 AND CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As established by articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, this information describes the modes in which the Azienda Agricola Sandrone Luciano will process the personal data of visitors to the www.sandroneluciano.com website.
HOLDER OF THE DATA TREATMENT
The holder of the data treatment is the Sandrone Luciano farm, with registered office in Barolo (CN), via Pugnane n. 4 (CN).
The Sandrone Luciano farm informs that the personal data of website visitors will be processed in accordance with articles 12 and 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter for shortness called "GDPR"), by specifically authorized subjects, limited to the purposes and in the manner that will be specified below with reference to the functionality of the web portal www.sandroneluciano.com.
This information refers exclusively to the website www.sandroneluciano.com and not to the websites that may be consulted through the links contained therein. The Sandrone Luciano farm does not own these sites and, as a result, we invite you to view the privacy policies of the respective web platforms.
CATEGORIES, NATURE AND PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSED
Sandrone Luciano farm informs that it will process the visitors data, specifically, the common personal data, namely name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and identifiers, IP addresses or domain names.
The above data will be processed in the ways and in the forms prescribed by the GDPR. The data will be processed for the performance of the website's own functions, with particular - but not exhaustive - reference to the procedures described therein for data collection through the contact form, present on the site, direct contact by telephone, fax or email.
In particular, the personal data provided to the Data Holder will be processed for the following purposes:
- follow up on requests made to the Data Holder through the website and its communication tools (contact area and similar);
- information about the services offered by the Data Holder, following the request for information by e-mail messages, filling in the contact form and other communication tools such as, for example, by telephone or fax;
- sending newsletters, commercial offers, reporting of advertising events, sending promotional communications for similar service, management of direct relationships and company / customer-user contacts, by e-mail, by telephone or fax and for direct marketing;
- other accessory purposes or connected to those above indicated and in any case falling within the scope of the website's activities.
The navigation data that the IT systems automatically receive during the use of the Site, such as the IP address, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, as well as the details of the requests sent to the Site server, will be acquired. The navigation data may also be used to compile anonymous statistics that allow to understand the use of the Site and to improve the structure of the same and to ascertain illegal activities, such ascomputer crimes to the detriment of the Site.
The data could be communicated to the following subjects and / or to the categories of subjects below indicated, or they could be communicated to companies and / or people, who provide services, also external, on behalf of the Data Holder. Among these subjects it is indicated by way of example:
- subjects, internal or external to the farm, who provide IT and telematic services for the management of the information system and telecommunications networks used by the Data Controller (including e-mail and management of web portals and websites – hosting);
- financial administrations and other companies or public entities in fulfillment of legal obligations;
- competent authorities and / or supervisory bodies for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- consultancy firms ;
- companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights;
- subjects who carry out control, review and certification of the owner's activities and who operate as external data processing managers pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR, or in complete autonomy as separate Data Holder.
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data retention and minimization, according to the provisions of art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed, or for the entire duration of the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
Personal data are not subject to disclosure and are not transferred outside the Member States of the European Union.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The law on the protection of personal data grants the interested parties the exercise of specific rights, including:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and their communication in an intelligible form from the Data Holder;
- have knowledge of the data origin, purposes and methods on which the treatment is based and the logic applied to the cases of treatment carried out with the electronic tools aid;
- if the legal conditions exist and in the manner provided by the GDPR, obtain the cancellation,transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed againstthe law, as well as updating, correction or, if there is interest , the integration of the same;
- oppose, for legitimate reasons, the data processing as well as the right to request the limitation of data processing and the right to portability of the same;
- right, when the conditions exist, to contact the Privacy Guarantor as far as his competence.
The rights above illustratedcan be exercised by the interested party by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
AUTOMATED PROCESSES AND PROFILING
For the purposes of processing personal data, the Data Holder does not use automated decision-making processes, i.e. those aimed at making decisions solely based on technological means based on predetermined criteria (i.e. without human involvement). The Data Holder does not carry out profiling activities, i.e. that aimed at using personal data to analyze or predict aspects concerning professional performance, the economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or displacements etc.